Girls Varsity Field Hockey
Eliza Kreske: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Scott: email@example.com
Serena Brimacombe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan & John Brimacombe
(Susan) , (Brim)
Betsy Davis & Garrett Scott
(Betsy) , (Garrett)
Allison & Ed Kreske
In order to sign-up for notifications of schedule changes, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the homepage of Pioneerathletics.net.
2. Create an account by clicking on the "Create Account" in the Log-In box, which is located on the right side of the page under Announcements and Game Cancellations.
3. As you create an account, you can choose your sports of interest and the method (e.g. email or text) by which you would like to be notified.
4. When the Athletic Department makes schedule changes, you should receive a notice of the change.
Stay tuned for information regarding PFH Varsity Team Dinners once the season begins.
Once the 2019 season begins, many of these sign-ups will be live again. Stay tuned.
Run the clock for Varsity home games.
Donate Drinks & Snacks for Varsity games.
Become a Varsity Team Photographer.
Host a Varsity Team Dinner.
Support Senior Week and Senior Night:
Support the End of Season Banquet.
PFH Varsity plans to travel to the Huskie Invitational, scheduled for September 27 and 28 in Oak Park, Illinois.
Varsity players will stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Chicago West O-Hare Airport Area, (200 S. Mannheim Rd., Hillside, IL). Captain parents will book rooms for the players. Here is a link to the HOTEL.
PFH fans who would also like to stay at the hotel can make reservations:
1. Call 708-544-2700, using the following: Group name - Pioneer High School Self Pay; Block Code - PHS; Dates - Sept 27-19, 2019.
2. Online by visiting this RESERVATION PAGE. Clicking on "More Options," located under the Check-out Date, reveals that "PHS" fills the Group Code field.
To be guaranteed rooms are available please make all reservations by August 27, 2019. Thereafter, reservations will be taken on a space & rate availability basis only.
Stay tuned for more details regarding transportation and detailed schedules once the dates get closer.
In 2007, the Pioneer field hockey coaches started the Pioneer Field Hockey Endowment Fund at the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation. The Fund exists to to make provision for special needs of the team or its members and to help insure the excellence of the program. It supports the most critical needs of the program, which cannot be met through the AAPS budget and provides need-based athlete support for special activities.
You can Donate to the PFH Endowment Fund at the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation in one of two ways:
1. Write a check to the "Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation" with a note in the memo field of "Pioneer Field Hockey Endowment Fund." Give that check to a PFH coach or captain parent.
2. Visit the AAACF website donation page HERE and follow the instructions for making a donation electronically. You should be linked to the "Pioneer Field Hockey Endowment Fund" page where you simply need to click on Enter Contribution Information to finalize your donation.
Thank you for your support!!
PFH graduates (or those soon to be) who will play, play, or played at collegiate level:
Rachel Ruttenberg - Central
Andie Tappenden -- Swarthmore
Julie Post - Haverford
Sophie Schoeni - Tufts
Maya Gompper - University of Michigan
Molly Keen - Kenyon College
Sofi Keen - Indiana University
Kristina Miesel - College of Wooster
Lindsie Rogers - Univeristy of the Pacific
Clare Brush - University of Michigan
Emily Frost - Saint Louis University
Maddie Schoeni - Colby
Amelia Huang - Oberlin
Mackenzie Sapp -- Iowa
Stephanie Terrell -- Haverford
Tess Thompson -- Yale
Eliza Stein -- University of Michigan
Shelby Supica-- Michigan State
Molly Thompson -- Georgetown